- "A computational study of the Fontan circulation with fenestration or hepatic vein exclusion." C. Puelz, S. Acosta, B. Riviere, D. Penny, K. Brady, and C.G. Rusin. Computers in Biology and Medicine. 2017. [link-to-journal].
- "Cardiovascular mechanics in the early stages of pulmonary hypertension: a computational study." S. Acosta, C. Puelz, B. Riviere, D. Penny, K. Brady, and C.G. Rusin. Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology. 2017. [link-to-journal].
- "A priori error estimates of Adams-Bashforth discontinuous Galerkin methods for scalar nonlinear conservation laws." C. Puelz and B. Riviere. Journal of Numerical Mathematics. 2017. [link-to-journal].
- "Convergence of IPDG for coupled time-dependent Navier-Stokes and Darcy equations." N. Chabaane, V. Girault, C. Puelz, and B. Riviere. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 324, 25-48, 2017. [link-to-journal].
- "Comparison of reduced models for blood flow using Runge-Kutta discontinuous Galerkin methods." C. Puelz, B. Riviere, S. Canic, and C.G. Rusin. Applied Numerical Mathematics, 115, pp. 114-141, 2017. [link-to-journal], [link-to-arXiv:1511.05277].
- "Numerical method of characteristics for one-dimensional blood flow." S. Acosta, C. Puelz, B. Riviere, D. Penny, and C.G. Rusin. Journal of Computational Physics, 294, pp. 96-109, 2015. [link-to-journal], [link-to-arXiv:1411.5574].
- "Spectral approximation for quasiperiodic Jacobi operators." C. Puelz, M. Embree, and J. Fillman. Integral Equations and Operator Theory, 82(4), pp. 533-554, 2015. [link-to-journal], [link-to-arXiv:1408.0370].
Theses and Technical Reports:
- "Numerical methods and applications for reduced models of blood flow." PhD thesis, Rice University, May 2017. [link-to-pdf].
- "Improved spectral calculations for discrete Schroedinger operators," Master's Thesis, Rice University, May 2013. [link-to-pdf].
- "Visualizing the pareto surface" B. Hosseini, G. Liu, C. Puelz, S. Tracht, M. Smilovic. IMA Preprint Series, #2401, June 2012. [link-to-pdf].
Sebastian Acosta, Baylor College of Medicine
Suncica Canic, University of Houston Mathematics
Jake Fillman, Virginia Tech Mathematics
Mark Embree, Virginia Tech Mathematics
Craig G. Rusin, Baylor College of Medicine
Beatrice Riviere, Rice Computational and Applied Mathematics
Dan Penny, Baylor College of Medicine
Ken Brady, Baylor College of Medicine
Vivette Girault, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie-Paris 6
Nabil Chabaane, Rice University